Let's Get To Know Each Other First


Hello, let me introduce myself!

My name Diva Salsabila and I am a Dental Therapist. Becoming a great Dental Therapist is one of my desires. I want to help many people improve their dental and oral health status. Beside that, I'm also a Kpop and Western enthusiast, especially Day6's fans. Having something to enjoy helps lift my mood if something bad happens, one of them is by listening to day6 songs and watching movies. I also like to read books about self-improvement to try to develop myself without comparing it to other people. Because we all deserve to be loved and should live gratefully to ourselves. Okay, that's enough, thank you, have a great day everyone!

-one of the best quotes choices " Even if you didn't make it, it's not the end of the world right? As long as you know you've TRY HARD that's all the matter right".

Komentar

Postingan Populer